Immigration Medical Exams
Medical examinations are needed from the USCIS (USA Citizenship and Immigration Solutions) to secure a U.S. green card or a U.S. citizenship. Only physicians designated from the USCIS as civil surgeons can perform an immigration examination. We offer all of the clinical services needed to satisfy immigration medical examination requirements for U.S. citizenship applicants of every age.
What is included in our Immigration Medical Services?
- Immigration Physical Examination
- RPR Blood Test
- Gonorrhea Urine Test
- T-spot (tuberculosis screening)
- Review of the immunization and vaccination records
- Completed I-693 Form & vaccination records in a sealed and signed envelope
- Copy of I-693 Form and vaccination records
What do you need to bring?
- Government-issued photo identification document (passport/green card/driver’s license)
- Any copies of foreign or domestic immunization and vaccination records
- I-693 Form (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record)